Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another meme!

1. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I am aware of.
2. When was the last time you cried?
About half an hour ago. It happens quite frequently - its hard to keep track.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
No - its awful - and seems to have gotten worse since my children were born - a previously undocumented side effect of pregnancy??
4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
Chicken
5. Do you have kids?
Yes - 2 boys - they're lovely.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Sometimes I wouldn't like me very much, but I think I would be friends with me - I'm basically a nice person.
7. Do you use sarcasm alot?
Not as much as I used to - I don't have the brain power required anymore.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes
9. Would you bungee jump?
No
10. What is your favourite cereal?
Weet Bix - I know, boring!
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I don't wear shoes with laces much - when I do wear them it is usually because I have been doing some form of exercise, and whether I untie them really depends upon how energy I have left!
12. Do you think you are strong?
No- not emotionally or physically. I am basically a complete wimp.
13. What is your favourite icecream?
Choc chip I think.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Usually how much better put together they are than I am!
15. Red or pink?
Red I think.
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself?
Where do I start??? My lack of confidence, my tendency to be critical, my figure and my hair - I think they top the list!
17. Who do you miss the most?
No one really - I'm very lucky to have all of my loved ones reasonably close to me.
19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
A black dress, stockings, high heels (I'm at work)
20. Have you ever re-gifted?
Yes - but only to my 2 year old (ie. recycling one of last year's Christmas presents and giving it to him this year - does that count?)
21. What are you listening to right now?
General office noise - but its lunchtime so things are pretty quiet.
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
I don't like this question - blue I guess.
23. Favourite smells?
Lavender, rain, my children's heads.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Hubby - I left the house at 5am today to come to work and I called him at 7.30am to see how my boys were.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes! Haven't seen her in a while but definitely yes.
26. Favourite sports to watch?
Hockey, swimming, tennis.
27. Hair colour?
Mousey brown.
28. Eye colour?
Brown/hazel.
29. Do you wear contacts?
No
30. Favourite food?
Too many .... I love carrot cake with cream cheese icing.
31. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings
32. Last movie you watched?
National Treasure - Book of Secrets. We had free movie tickets given to us for Christmas 2006 which expired on 31 December 2007 ..... we didnt make it to the movies until 31 December 2007 and it was the only thing that was on at the time we could make it! Not at all in the realms of my usual choice of movies, but I have to say that it wasnt bad for what it was.
33. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Still the black work dress.
34. Summer or winter?
I like both for different reasons.
35. Hugs or kisses?
Both!
36. Favourite dessert?
Too many to choose from.
39. What book are you reading now?
A few on the go at the moment - 'Raising your spirited child', 'He'll be ok - growing gorgeous boys into good men', and 'I Love You Rituals'. I need a fiction one to balance out the parenting focus.
40. What is on your mousepad?
I don't have one.
41. What did you watch on tv last night?
Nothing - there is nothing on at the moment so I did the ironing instead - very sad!
42. Favourite sound?
My kids laughing together - not too often these days as the eldest is usually beating the youngest up!
43. Rolling stones or Beatles?
not a great fan of either to be honest, but would definitely take the Beatles over the Rolling Stones any day.
44. What is the furthest you have been from home?
I think it would be Tenerife, in the Canary Islands but I'm not sure. It could be Turkey.
45. Do you have a special talent?
No - not a one!
46. Where were you born?
Sydney, NSW, Australia.

2 comments:

Prue said...

Shall we all assume from your comment on the lack of confidence and tendency to be critical that you probably do have talents, but we need to ask your husband or friends rather than you?! Perhaps your boys would say that Mummy gives wonderful hugs?

Kaylene said...

I hope they would say that!! I think they would - that is something that I cam good at - probably because I enjoy it so much!