Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just thinking today also about my first post, the name of this blog and the whole "Yummy Mummy" concept. My use of it and reference to it is by no means an endorsement of the concept - it is more a tongue in cheek reference than anything else (and I was struggling for a blog name - I'm not the most creative person at the best of times!).

But, I was thinking about it, and thinking that my boys and my husband love me just the way I am - the only thing which would really benefit me and them for me to change would be the fitness thing - if I was fitter then I would more than likely be less tired and more energetic.

Also being so grateful that I know that God loves me just the way I am - and as I struggle to be more like Jesus. Doesn't that mean more than anything - and isn't it often so easy to forget?

1 comment:

Cecily said...

I like it all! And you.